Orca Creative - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Orca Creative - Minecraft Server

IP: OrcaCreative.tk

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kittygaming223's Ban Appeal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Relivant_Breakfast

Kittygaming223's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Kittygaming223's Ban Appeal   Kittygaming223's Ban Appeal EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 7:23 pm

Hello My name is SpaghettiBetty or Kittygaming223. I was banned for a multitude of reasons, hacking, griefing, and stealing. I agree with stealing and that I stole 6 diamonds a mob egg and a spawner. I also more or less agree with hacking but it was my first hack and wanted to see what it could do. I realize know I could have opened up a regular single player world. I should note the I have autism and that social situations are tough for me and that sometime I don't know what to do. My 3rd ban reason was griefing which I very much disagree with. I was banned for accidentally right clicking with a mob spawner in hand which was an accident. I realise now that what I did today was wrong and swear on my life won't happen again. If you chose not to lift my ban that is understandable. I hope you have a good day.

-SpaghettiBetty or G Taupier
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ&app=desktop

Kittygaming223's Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1