Orca Creative - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Orca Creative - Minecraft Server

IP: OrcaCreative.tk

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TheXpDiamond's 2nd Ban Appeal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheXpDiamond

TheXpDiamond's 2nd Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: TheXpDiamond's 2nd Ban Appeal   TheXpDiamond's 2nd Ban Appeal EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 4:57 pm

Hello. My name is TheXpDiamond. Many months ago, I was banned from this server. Here's the story.  

I was on the server creating a pvp map. Me and Scrib were joking around. So then i tell a joke that got me a week ban. I said "Don't be ugly Scrib." Then a Jr admin saw it (I forgot his name. Sorry, it's been a while.) He told me not to insult staff. I said I didn't, talking back. Then I get a week ban.

On the day of my unban, I got up to get on the server. I see I was perma banned for harassment of staff and building inappropriate buildings. I admit, I understand how saying that was harassment. The inappropriate building was me building a penis in the free build area in the lobby. I was a perverted middle schooler back then. I now understand how immature of me it was to do such a thing. I also regret lying to you. I had blamed my brother on building that. I don't even have a brother. To sum it up, I was an immature child.  I was then accused of getting on an alt and getting on the server. I have no idea what happened. I understand you saw the same ip in the imposter, and i don't know how that happened. But I was told the person said they were me. I don't know how to put this any less disrespectful, and I hope it doesn't affect your decision. But I don't see why someone would get on an alt and go to a server they are banned on and say who they were.

So, to be honest, I understand why I was banned. I was immature and rude, therefore I feel I should gain a second chance. If you have any questions, I will answer in this post. If you have any tips on how to make this appeal better, please tell me. I did go by the post How to make a good ban appeal. I also swore in my last appeal, and I am deeply sorry. Thank you for your consideration.
Back to top Go down
Sdr
Admin
Sdr

TheXpDiamond's 2nd Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheXpDiamond's 2nd Ban Appeal   TheXpDiamond's 2nd Ban Appeal EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 5:06 pm

Sorry things have been slow around here so I haven't been checking very often, my apologies.
As for your ban appeal, I believe it has been long enough and you do seem sincere, you are now unbanned. I will warn you, however, we are more strict with players we have had trouble with in the past so watch your step.
Back to top Go down

TheXpDiamond's 2nd Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Orca Creative - Minecraft Server :: Ban Appeals-
Jump to: