Orca Creative - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Orca Creative - Minecraft Server

IP: OrcaCreative.tk

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ban Appeal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xx_Nyan_Cat

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 8:28 pm

Listen i'm sorry u rejected me but i did get angry for one certain reason it was because a admin said i have no life and all i do is watch youtube it hurts my feeling i was banned for that.. although my tone was imature Im 15 years old now i was like 13 and a half last time i was on this server pls add me back i miss my friends and scribnyan there all my fams and i want to tell them of how sorry i am i was only banned once i was told i was banned twice but i wasn't pls just add me back i really miss my friends there and all my builds i have made. Orca creative is a fun server and i really miss playing it it was a quite server and had lots of friendly people Pls i justt want one more chance! Embarassed

Xx_Nyan_Cat
Back to top Go down
Sdr
Admin
Sdr

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 11:54 am

After discussing with the other admins, it seems that the information you have given in the appeal is not reliable. You were tempbanned once and then banned following. You were already given a chance so we can't ignore the inconsistencies in this appeal. You will not be unbanned.
Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Orca Creative - Minecraft Server :: Ban Appeals-
Jump to: