Orca Creative - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Orca Creative - Minecraft Server

IP: OrcaCreative.tk

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SkullHunter5's Ban Appeal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SkullHunter5

SkullHunter5's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: SkullHunter5's Ban Appeal   SkullHunter5's Ban Appeal EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 4:35 pm

IGN:SkullHunter5
REASON FOR BAN:Hacking
STORY:So you see I was not hacking let me tell you the story I was on the game one day then I saw someone who wanted to fight me and he did then he told me he had op armor and he would give me some for a fair fight then when he left the game he said the fight was over and I could keep the armor so I did and I put it in my ender chest in the contest warp so you see I was not hacking then I went to pvp with the armor and sword and I kept winning then I stoped using it but then Dakky saw me using the armor and I did not know that I couldn't use it then he gave no warning and he said he was banning me I know I was not hacking and for that reason could you please unban me it took time to write this and I will throw away that armor and never use it AGAIN I promise thank you so much Bye! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dakky

Dakky

SkullHunter5's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: SkullHunter5's Ban Appeal   SkullHunter5's Ban Appeal EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 6:07 pm

SkullHunter5,

I am sorry to inform you that your ban appeal has been denied. You did not use the correct appeal format causing it to be auto-denied and furthermore, if it hadn't been auto-denied, it would still be denied; multiple staff witnessed you using hacks as well as hacked items, both of which are against the rules. However, if you are able to tell who it was who gave you the hacked armour, your appeal could have a chance of being accepted if reposted in the correct format.
Back to top Go down

SkullHunter5's Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Orca Creative - Minecraft Server :: Ban Appeals-
Jump to: