Orca Creative - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Orca Creative - Minecraft Server

IP: OrcaCreative.tk

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ban appeal format (USE THIS IN YOUR BAN APPEAL OR YOUR APPEAL WILL BE AUTO-DENIED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robo

Robo

Ban appeal format (USE THIS IN YOUR BAN APPEAL OR YOUR APPEAL WILL BE AUTO-DENIED)  Empty
PostSubject: Ban appeal format (USE THIS IN YOUR BAN APPEAL OR YOUR APPEAL WILL BE AUTO-DENIED)    Ban appeal format (USE THIS IN YOUR BAN APPEAL OR YOUR APPEAL WILL BE AUTO-DENIED)  EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 5:01 pm

Please copy this format down and use it in your appeal and provide your own answers to the questions, or else your appeal will be auto-denied

Username -

When did you get banned? (Date and/or time if you know) -

Did you share an account with anyone? -

Who was the staff member that banned you (if you know or remember)? -

Do you know why were you banned? -

If you know the reason for the ban, do you think that the ban was fair? -

Why should we unban you? -
Back to top Go down
DaveJZ03

Ban appeal format (USE THIS IN YOUR BAN APPEAL OR YOUR APPEAL WILL BE AUTO-DENIED)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal format (USE THIS IN YOUR BAN APPEAL OR YOUR APPEAL WILL BE AUTO-DENIED)    Ban appeal format (USE THIS IN YOUR BAN APPEAL OR YOUR APPEAL WILL BE AUTO-DENIED)  EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 2:43 pm

username DaveJZ03
I got banned idk when srry
I don't share a account with anyone
idk who banned me
I was banned for stelling stuff like 4 dimonds music disk and potions
yes I think I was fair for the 7 day ban but after they mnade it a perma ban for other stolen thing that honey stoll not me its not fair
the resopn you sould un ban me is I feal horrible for doing that and I love love love your server im a big fan I just got a little out of hand and I promis to god ill never do it agane
Back to top Go down

Ban appeal format (USE THIS IN YOUR BAN APPEAL OR YOUR APPEAL WILL BE AUTO-DENIED)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Orca Creative - Minecraft Server :: Ban Appeals-
Jump to: