Orca Creative - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Orca Creative - Minecraft Server

IP: OrcaCreative.tk

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I was banned for no reason...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheXpDiamond

I was banned for no reason... Empty
PostSubject: I was banned for no reason...   I was banned for no reason... EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 7:49 pm

So i got on the server today, and i then decide to work on my PvP map. But after about a minute, i get a week ban with the message "Unbanned by accident". The thing is, i was unbanned fairly. I appealed, and was unbanned. Wal was the onyl one on along with soem vets, so he had to have done it. He must not have known i was unbanned intentionally. Unban please?
Back to top Go down
TheXpDiamond

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for no reason...   I was banned for no reason... EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 7:54 pm

He didnt warn or ask me about the unban beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Sdr
Admin
Sdr

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for no reason...   I was banned for no reason... EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 8:42 pm

I'm really need a bot to notify me when there's a post here...
I'm extremely sorry about what happened, for some reason one of the staff members believed that our banned-players.json file was corrupted (it wasn't) and banned previously banned players.
The real issue is that I didn't check this place to unban you, sorry for ruining your christmas break :/
This isn't the first time either, so add me on discord (Sdr24#5633) or twitter (@snowdrift128) if you need to get a hold of me, this is pretty unacceptable from me
I'm going to have this whole forum rigged to email me when there's a new post so hopefully this won't happen again, but still, thanks for putting up with our horse manure...
Back to top Go down
TheXpDiamond

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for no reason...   I was banned for no reason... EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 7:45 am

It's alright dude. I got a $50 steam card and a bunch of Wii u games for Christmas. I had stuff to do Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for no reason...   I was banned for no reason... Empty

Back to top Go down

I was banned for no reason...
Page 1 of 1