Orca Creative - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Orca Creative - Minecraft Server

IP: OrcaCreative.tk

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i got banned and i have no idea why

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterGamerDark

i got banned and i have no idea why Empty
PostSubject: i got banned and i have no idea why   i got banned and i have no idea why EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 1:14 pm

2 days ago
--------------------------------
me and hilton where fussing about /tpo and how hilton didn't like that though it was staff's choice
and hetsada sead to stop doing so. i said "i bet if i was staff you wouldn't say that" and "arent you the one who said there was no such thing as to much fussing(good)" and he muted me. then i did /helpop dough (misspelled version of the Simpsons dude meme) and i got banned for 24 hours.  i told ben about it and he sead he cant unbann me unless he was Mod+ (also he banned me with ought a warning)

Next day
-----------------------------------------------------
i told doc the whole thing and he sead the ban was undeserved. then i told creap the whole thing and he unbanned me. now im banned forever for "causing server distress and disrespect of staff" but i did non of that after the ban and i literally told the full truth. i cant really make a appeal cause i have no idea what is going on and im scared and stressing out and ill i did after the unban was play with freinds and build thats it.

ALso if i did do anything wrong i promise not to do it again i just dont know why i was permanently banned

Thank you
                                                                                                                                   MasterGamerDark.
Back to top Go down
Supereagle3000
Admin
Supereagle3000

PostSubject: Re: i got banned and i have no idea why   i got banned and i have no idea why EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 8:32 pm

Hey Dark, its not just these occasions that have caused us to ban you, you have caused several fights, and brought up topics that do not comply with our rules many times. We have given you many chances to not do these things but you never listened. In addition you disrespected Hetsada, and the admin team for saying Het was unqualified for him making a judgement that seemed very reasonable. Whenever your under mute your not allowed to type into /helpop unless you actually need help not to argue with your punishment. All of these things combined has driven me to ban you after many weeks of fighting. I hope that you understand.
Thanks
-President Tim
Back to top Go down
Supereagle3000
Admin
Supereagle3000

PostSubject: Re: i got banned and i have no idea why   i got banned and i have no idea why EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 4:12 pm

Hey Master, so I commend you on your care towards the server and you really seem to care. I'm shortening your ban to 7 days. Also I don't see your message you sent last night but I did read it.
Try not to cause any trouble whenever you come back, we will be harder on you because of this however.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i got banned and i have no idea why   i got banned and i have no idea why Empty

Back to top Go down

i got banned and i have no idea why
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Orca Creative - Minecraft Server :: Ban Appeals-
Jump to: